Tag Archives: Gamesys
- Jackpotjoy to pay £490m to acquire Gamesys… again
June 13, 2019
Online bingo/casino operator Jackpotjoy strikes £490m deal to acquire UK rival Gamesys, enlarged group to operate as Gamesys Group.
- Gamesys to pay £1.2m to resolve AML, social responsibility failures
June 12, 2019
Online gambling operator Gamesys pays £1.2m to resolve UK Gambling Commission probe into anti-money laundering, social responsibility shortcomings.
- Gamesys launches Virgin Bet brand in UK
June 3, 2019
The Gamesys Group has launched Virgin Bet with industry-leading sports betting supplier SBTech.
- UK ad watchdog spanks Hills, Gamesys, Paddy Power promos
May 8, 2019
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority takes its ban-hammer to promos offered by Gamesys, William Hill and Paddy Power.
- Monopoly ad too enticing for children, ASA rules
May 6, 2019
In an effort to save the children, the Advertising Standards Authority has ruled that advertising Monopoly is too dangerous. It also might lead young people to gambling, which is also bad.
- Microgaming content live with Gamesys
October 26, 2018
Microgaming is supplying some of the industry’s most popular online slots to Gamesys following a bespoke integration.
Top 5 Online Gambling Industry PR Stunts of 2012
December 30, 2012