Tag Archives: Gamesys
- UK ad watchdog reverses ban on Ladbrokes’ Iron Man promo
May 17, 2017
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority reverses its ban on a Ladbrokes' Iron Man-themed promo, finds that Virgin Games' vampire advert doesn't suck.
- Blueprint Gaming agrees Gamesys deal
February 21, 2017
Blueprint Gaming has signed a major content agreement with Gamesys, giving the leading operator full access to its proven slots portfolio.
- Casino operators Mr Green, Gamesys add sports betting in time for Euro 2016
June 7, 2016
Mr Green launch new Kambi Sports Solution-powered sportsbook while Gamesys plan launch of Metric Gaming-powered Bethotshot.com.
- Gamesys and Metric Gaming enter agreement for full sportsbook solution
June 6, 2016
Gamesys Limited & Metric Gaming announced an agreement to unveil a next generation sportsbook.
- Gamesys Real Money Online Poker Offering on Virgin Games
April 15, 2016
Gamesys has entered the real money online poker market for the first time after launching Wild Seat Poker via their Virgin Games platform.
- Gamesys CEO Noel Hayden becomes executive chairman; Fortuna appoints Darren Lovern as CMO
July 14, 2015
Noel Hayden becomes executive chairman following Intertain’s £425.8m acquisition of Gamesys; Fortuna appoints Darren Lovern as CMO.
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017