Tag Archives: GameAccount network
- Billionaire Dermot Desmond plunks $1.7M to bankroll GAN’s product development plans
August 25, 2016
Gaming technology firm Game Account Network (GAN) has secured a £1.3 million ($1.7 million) from Irish billionaire Dermot Desmond.
- GAN ink yet another mystery casino client for its simulated gaming product
August 2, 2016
GAN announces Simulated Gaming deal with unidentified US "major multi-property casino operator," product to launch in late 2016.
- GAN inks Simulated Gaming free-play online deals with Borgata, Isle of Capri Casinos
December 23, 2015
GAN inks two new Simulated Gaming online free-play deals with Atlantic City's Borgata and Isle of Capri Casinos' Lady Luck Interactive.
- Simulated Gaming the lone bright spot as GAN loses £2.6m in H1
September 29, 2015
GAN reports £2.6m loss in H1, as slow pace of US real-money regulation offsets Simulated Gaming gains; SugarHouse Casino launch CASINO4FUN.
- GameAccount Network, Optimal Payments, Gauselmann Spain rebranding plans
September 8, 2015
GameAccount Network to rebrand as GAN; Optimal Payments to rebrand as Paysafe Group; Gauselmann's Spanish division renamed Merkur Dosniha.
- GameAccount inks free-play online casino deal with California’s San Manuel Band
August 12, 2015
GameAccount Network ink free-play online casino deal with California's San Manuel Band; Ruby Seven ink games content deal with Spin Games.
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017