Tag Archives: GameAccount network
- Billionaire Dermot Desmond plunks $1.7M to bankroll GAN’s product development plans
25 August 2016
Gaming technology firm Game Account Network (GAN) has secured a £1.3 million ($1.7 million) from Irish billionaire Dermot Desmond.
- GAN ink yet another mystery casino client for its simulated gaming product
2 August 2016
GAN announces Simulated Gaming deal with unidentified US "major multi-property casino operator," product to launch in late 2016.
- GAN inks Simulated Gaming free-play online deals with Borgata, Isle of Capri Casinos
23 December 2015
GAN inks two new Simulated Gaming online free-play deals with Atlantic City's Borgata and Isle of Capri Casinos' Lady Luck Interactive.
- Simulated Gaming the lone bright spot as GAN loses £2.6m in H1
29 September 2015
GAN reports £2.6m loss in H1, as slow pace of US real-money regulation offsets Simulated Gaming gains; SugarHouse Casino launch CASINO4FUN.
- GameAccount Network, Optimal Payments, Gauselmann Spain rebranding plans
8 September 2015
GameAccount Network to rebrand as GAN; Optimal Payments to rebrand as Paysafe Group; Gauselmann's Spanish division renamed Merkur Dosniha.
- GameAccount inks free-play online casino deal with California’s San Manuel Band
12 August 2015
GameAccount Network ink free-play online casino deal with California's San Manuel Band; Ruby Seven ink games content deal with Spin Games.
Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
10 August 2018
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
28 September 2017