Tag Archives: gambling tax
- Online gambling tax tug-of-war brewing in Australia
October 10, 2017
The Australian federal government and state are now at loggerheads over the former’s plan to take a slice of the new online gambling tax.
- Sweden urged to set new online gambling tax rate between 15% and 20%
October 14, 2016
A new report by Copenhagen Economics urges Sweden to set its new online gambling tax rate between 15-20% to ensure maximum results.
- Macau’s gaming tax collection drops 11.8%j
September 30, 2016
Gaming tax collection in Macau fell by as much as 11.8 percent in the first eight months of 2016, compared to the same period last year.
- Russia tweaks more gambling rules
June 29, 2016
The gambling rule book in Russia gets a little thicker as the government announces more legislation that could impact not just investors.
- South Australia eyes $9M in revenue with landmark tax for betting agencies
June 23, 2016
Gambling companies that allow South Australians to wager will be hit with new tax starting 2017.
- Seoul government turns down Jeju’s proposal for gaming tax hike
May 23, 2016
A proposal that sought to double the GGR tax in South Korea’s Jeju Island has been rebuffed by the national government in Seoul.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
Tensions in Asia propel bitcoin past $4,000 to new milestone
August 14, 2017
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Cyberattack cripples Korean bitcoin exchange Bithumb
July 6, 2017