Tag Archives: gambling tax
- Albanian president throws out proposal for unified gambling tax rate
August 2, 2018
Ilir Meta threw out a bill seeking to lower gambling taxes earlier this week, saying the proposal would do more harm than good to the country's economy.
- Online gambling tax tug-of-war brewing in Australia
October 10, 2017
The Australian federal government and state are now at loggerheads over the former’s plan to take a slice of the new online gambling tax.
- Sweden urged to set new online gambling tax rate between 15% and 20%
October 14, 2016
A new report by Copenhagen Economics urges Sweden to set its new online gambling tax rate between 15-20% to ensure maximum results.
- Macau’s gaming tax collection drops 11.8%j
September 30, 2016
Gaming tax collection in Macau fell by as much as 11.8 percent in the first eight months of 2016, compared to the same period last year.
- Russia tweaks more gambling rules
June 29, 2016
The gambling rule book in Russia gets a little thicker as the government announces more legislation that could impact not just investors.
- South Australia eyes $9M in revenue with landmark tax for betting agencies
June 23, 2016
Gambling companies that allow South Australians to wager will be hit with new tax starting 2017.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016