Tag Archives: Gambling Study
- Women better than men at making gambling decisions under stress
June 3, 2015
Studies claim women make better gambling decisions than men under stress, in-play wagering appeal lies in higher potential payoffs.
- Gambling increases happiness in elderly
July 20, 2011
A new study published in the Journal of Applied Behavioural Analysis shows gambling increases happiness in the elderly.
- Poll shows Americans favour state regulation of online gambling
May 16, 2011
It is interesting to note how more intensive media coverage of Black Friday and the online gambling industry has helped to sway public opinion.
- Poker plays math tutor to teens
November 30, 2010
A highschool in Virginia believes poker can help students learn math and has implemented a poker club to help student grasp math concepts.
- Austrians go gambling crazy, country somehow survives
June 25, 2010
New report by Region Plan Consulting reveals that per capita spending on gambling in Austria more than doubled between 2001 and 2009.
- Gambling: It’s All In Your Head
May 18, 2010
Whether you know it or not, there’s an almond size center in your brain called the amygdala which controls many acute emotions, including fear.