Tag Archives: Gambling Revenue
- Bulgaria earns gambling haven status as revenues double to $1.9B
April 5, 2018
Bulgaria has become a piece of heaven on earth for many gambling operators, thanks to huge tax cuts and vibrant gambling activities.
- Tough times to persist in Macau, Moody’s warns
June 30, 2016
Macau’s struggling gaming market may have bottomed out after posting almost two years of continuous declines in monthly gambling revenues.
- November New Jersey Online Gaming Results Hit All-Time High
December 16, 2015
November New Jersey online gaming revenue hits an all-time high of $13,222,543.
- Macau suffers another double digit drop in November
December 1, 2014
Macau’s year-on-year gambling revenue falls 19.6% in November, the sixth straight month of decline.
- Macau posts first gross gambling revenue decline in four years
July 1, 2014
Macau has posted a 3.7% decline in year-on-year gross gambling revenue. Yes, such a thing is apparently possible.
- Nevada gambling revenues fall in February 2014
March 31, 2014
For the month, casino revenue from baccarat amounted to $158.4 million, a 40-percent drop from Nevada's record-setting numbers in Feb. 2013.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014