Tag Archives: gambling payment processors
- Arleen Aldaba Joins Sylvia De Guzman & Sherwin Quiambao on 2nd Gustafsson Indictment
November 6, 2013
Another qualified theft charge has been laid against former Bodog Asia director Robert Gustafsson (2nd Indictment) and a few new to the group.
- Jan Robert Gustafsson First Embezzlement indictment: Gambling 911 Breaks News
October 25, 2013
The first charges in the ex-Bodog employee embezzlement scandal have been filed against Robert Gustafsson, Sylvia de Guzman and Sherwin Quiambao.
- Ex-Bodog Staff Crime Wave Interview
October 23, 2013
Early last week we was tipped off on the impending charges against former Bodog Asia figurehead Robert Gustafsson & group of associates.
- Ex-Bodog Staff Creates Crime Wave in Manila
October 14, 2013
The corruption and criminality has seeped its way into the Philippine online gambling industry as a team of ex-Bodog employees have been running scams.
- Interview with Justin Fraser of SecureTrading
February 3, 2013
Becky sits down with Justin Fraser of SecureTrading (Internet Payment Service Provider) for their sponsorship and plans this February.
- Mastercard went manual to block online gamblers
February 11, 2010
Word has it that Mastercard's purge on online gambling accounts has been a vast manual operation. But why did they go to all that bother?
Neteller, Skrill’s Mastercard crackdown to benefit Bitcoin
November 22, 2016
Mastercard fined €570M by EU for artificially raising fees
January 23, 2019
Mastercard to resume payments for Russian-licensed bookmakers
February 6, 2018