Tag Archives: gambling news
- Weekly Poll – Do you Follow @CalvinAyreNews on Twitter?
25 July 2014
Get updates on gambling news lifestyle information, conferences, industry shakers and event coverage. Follow @CalvinAyreNews on Twitter!
- Gala Coral Whispers of a Float and Paddy Power Lose Their Head of Operations
16 September 2013
Shareholders at Gala Coral may be considering a flotation worth upwards of £2bn, and Paddy Power wave bye-bye to their Head of Operations.
- Could social gambling become a gateway to real money gambling? Or can we ever convert the veggies?
6 September 2013
Christina Thakor-Rankin shares his thoughts on answering the question is social a possible gateway to real money.
- Tom Waterhouse Loses Defamation Case
29 August 2013
Tom Waterhouse is never quite far from the front, middle and back pages of the online magazine world and this week is no exception.
- William Hill Ties Up Deals With ICU Events and Deepstacks Poker
28 August 2013
William Hill have announced plans to unite with ICU Events where they will be the official sponsor of the forthcoming Caribbean Poker Tour.
- Horseshoe Cincinnati Creates The Accidental Millionaire and PartyCasino Pays Out the Largest Ever Mobile Slot Machine Jackpot
14 August 2013
Caesars Entertainment recently announced that it was to give away $6 million in two identical promotions called ‘$3 Million Summer Giveaway’
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014