Tag Archives: Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Bill
- Gibraltar files legal challenge of UK gambling law, seeks expedited hearing
August 19, 2014
Gibraltar Betting & Gaming Association files legal challenge of UK's new gambling licensing regime, seeks expedited hearing.
- UK wiggle room on sports sponsorship for Asian online gambling firms
July 14, 2014
UK Gambling Commission says online betting operators who block UK punters may have legal right to maintain partnerships with UK sports teams
- Optimal Payments sponsor Crystal Palace as Asian gambling firms face deadline
July 8, 2014
Optimal Payments ink two-year shirt deal with Crystal Palace FC; UK Gambling Commission holds firm on 'no advertising-only' licenses.
- UK-licensed online gambling tops £1b, new accounts highest in five years
July 2, 2014
UK Gambling Commission says annual online gambling revenue tops £1b for first time, new player accounts highest in five years.
- Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association to seek judicial review of UK gambling law
June 19, 2014
The Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association puts the UK gov't on notice that it intends to seek judicial review of UK's new gambling act.
- Food For Thought – Discussion on the Potential Consequences of new UK Gambling Regulations
December 11, 2013
This article examines the repercussions and considers what consequences the POC system will have for the gambling industry as a whole.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017