Tag Archives: gambling legislation
- Virginia governor puts signature on gambling bill
26 March 2019
Governor Ralph Northam gave his signature to Senate Bill 1126, opening the doors to legalized gambling houses in Old Dominion.
- Virginia committee passes gambling bill, but it may not be enough
23 January 2019
The idea of casinos within the state’s borders have been brought up in the past, but have routinely been smothered by objections.
- Jay Sayta: India’s new regulations bill ensures ‘competitive sports become cleaner’
2 January 2019
Jay Sayta, founder of Glaws.in recently sat down for an interview on India’s new proposes sports betting regulation, and what it means for India.
- Indian MP proposes regulations targeting sports betting, match fixing
28 December 2018
Dr. Shashi Tharoor has proposed a new bill that would regulate sports betting and protect against match-fixing to address India’s gambling woes.
- Del Marsh reintroduces gambling bill on Alabama’s special session
15 July 2015
Sen. Del Marsh reintroduced gambling legislation during Alabama’s special legislative session on the state’s $200m budget shortfall.
- Taiwan gaming legislation could be approved by 2015
21 November 2014
Taiwan’s parliament is set to discuss a bill that would regulate casino gambling next month.