Tag Archives: gambling legislation
- Virginia committee passes gambling bill, but it may not be enough
January 23, 2019
The idea of casinos within the state’s borders have been brought up in the past, but have routinely been smothered by objections.
- Jay Sayta: India’s new regulations bill ensures ‘competitive sports become cleaner’
January 2, 2019
Jay Sayta, founder of Glaws.in recently sat down for an interview on India’s new proposes sports betting regulation, and what it means for India.
- Indian MP proposes regulations targeting sports betting, match fixing
December 28, 2018
Dr. Shashi Tharoor has proposed a new bill that would regulate sports betting and protect against match-fixing to address India’s gambling woes.
- Del Marsh reintroduces gambling bill on Alabama’s special session
July 15, 2015
Sen. Del Marsh reintroduced gambling legislation during Alabama’s special legislative session on the state’s $200m budget shortfall.
- Taiwan gaming legislation could be approved by 2015
November 21, 2014
Taiwan’s parliament is set to discuss a bill that would regulate casino gambling next month.
- William Hill Boss and Culture Secretary in Agreement Over Proposed Changes in Gambling Legislation
March 4, 2014
William Hill Ralph Topping agrees with Culture Secretary Maria Miller’s view that UK Gambling Industry needs to make some mandatory changes
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014