Tag Archives: gambling laws
- What should gambling reform look like?
April 8, 2016
It is easy to get people to agree that gambling law in the USA ought to be reformed.
- Needed: American Gaming Law Reform
April 4, 2016
The practice is no longer equal to the challenges or the opportunities of a gaming industry which has gone global, digital and online.
- Blocked websites in Malaysia reaches 399
March 23, 2016
Malaysia continues its war against websites, including online gambling sites, the country has deemed illegal.
- The Illegality of Current Gambling Laws in Canada and the Vince Carter Trade – Views From The 6
March 14, 2016
Despite the significance and implications of the agreement and amendments, they received, little attention and public discussion.
- UNLV to begin offering master’s program in gambling laws and regulations
January 7, 2015
The University of Nevada-Las Vegas (UNLV) is preparing to offer the first ever masters degree program in gambling law and regulation.
- EU Commission approves Croatia’s gambling laws; Romania’s amendments to gambling laws
November 14, 2014
The European Commission has approved Croatia’s proposed gambling laws; Romania makes amendments to gambling laws.
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna boosts Romania presence with Penta acquisitions
March 16, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017