Tag Archives: gambling laws
- What should gambling reform look like?
April 8, 2016
It is easy to get people to agree that gambling law in the USA ought to be reformed.
- Needed: American Gaming Law Reform
April 4, 2016
The practice is no longer equal to the challenges or the opportunities of a gaming industry which has gone global, digital and online.
- Blocked websites in Malaysia reaches 399
March 23, 2016
Malaysia continues its war against websites, including online gambling sites, the country has deemed illegal.
- The Illegality of Current Gambling Laws in Canada and the Vince Carter Trade – Views From The 6
March 14, 2016
Despite the significance and implications of the agreement and amendments, they received, little attention and public discussion.
- UNLV to begin offering master’s program in gambling laws and regulations
January 7, 2015
The University of Nevada-Las Vegas (UNLV) is preparing to offer the first ever masters degree program in gambling law and regulation.
- EU Commission approves Croatia’s gambling laws; Romania’s amendments to gambling laws
November 14, 2014
The European Commission has approved Croatia’s proposed gambling laws; Romania makes amendments to gambling laws.
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017
EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018