Tag Archives: gambling.com
- Gambling.com scores major investment for marketing platform
6 September 2019
The increased attention given to gambling in the U.S. has already resulted in the creation of new jobs and new business channels.
- Gambling.com announces winners of inaugural American Gambling Awards
20 June 2019
The 14 winners were recognized for their leadership in the regulated, online U.S. gambling industry at a party hosted by ESPN+ host and fantasy sports analyst Matthew Berry on June 18, 2019 at Monmouth Park Racetrack in New Jersey.
- Gambling.com Group targets US Sports Betting with relaunch of Bookies.com
29 November 2018
Gambling.com Group Plc (the “Group”) acquired Bookies.com as part of a transaction which closed in February of this year.
- Gambling.com Group Plc adds Susan Ball and Pär Sundberg to board
13 February 2018
With the additions, Gambling.com Group Plc (“Gambling.com Group”) now has a total of three, independent, non-executive directors.
- Gambling.com Group Plc wins the iGB Affiliate Award for Best Casino Website
Gambling.com Group Plc has been honored with the “Best Casino Website” award from iGB at the 2018 iGB Affiliate Awards in London on February 9th.
- Game Lounge, Catena Media, XLMedia and Gambling.com affiliate acquisition spree
30 January 2018
Cherry's Game Lounge affiliate business snaps up Slottracker.com; Catena Media expand German affiliate presence; XLMedia acquire Finland's Good Game Ltd.
Affiliate marketing on the rise in Latin America
13 March 2018