Tag Archives: gambling business group
- Gambling Business Group develop cashless payment solution
November 10, 2017
The Gambling Business Group (GBG) in partnership with Agile Gaming, has completed the development of a cashless payment system.
- Gambling Business Group happy to comply with FOI request
July 13, 2017
The Gambling Business Group, whose members account for the majority of Gross Gaming Yield in the UK, is complying with a Freedom Of Information request
- Gambling Expert Group formed to enhance the regulatory environment
February 21, 2017
GBG is at the forefront of a new industry wide body whose core objective is to improve the regulatory environment for all parties in the UK gambling sector.
- Business In Licensing and Gambling Business Group propose to save pub sector minimum of £500,000 a year
January 26, 2017
BIL in partnership with GBG, has formulated a proposal to remove the requirement for pubs and clubs to notify Licensing Authorities.
- New UK gambling industry body to safeguard retail gaming operators
July 18, 2014
As William Hill prepares to close 89 betting shops by autumn, Gambling Business Group forms to safeguard UK retail gaming industry interests
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017