Tag Archives: gambling bill
- Malta eyes consolidation of gambling bills
March 15, 2018
The thick gambling law books in Malta might be reduced to a few pages should the Maltese Parliament succeeds in streamlining all existing legislation.
- Florida lawmakers pull the plug (again) on gambling bill
March 13, 2018
The bill that would have paved the way for gambling expansion in the state of Florida died on Friday after a long bout with legislative impasse.
- Gambling bills keep Louisiana lawmakers’ hands full
March 6, 2018
Bills seeking to legalize sports betting, online gambling, and DFS have popped out at the Louisiana State Capitol in the first six days of March.
- Gambling bill in legislative coma after Florida high school shooting
February 21, 2018
The Florida high school shooting that left 17 people dead last week has another potential casualty—the state's gambling legislation.
- State of Georgia casino gambling: Rep pushes for constitutional amendment, senator wants lobbyists to ‘declare every red cent’
January 13, 2016
A representative in Georgia is asking his fellow lawmakers to help him kill his casino gambling bill.
- Czech Republic details new gambling bill
October 14, 2014
The Czech Republic is in the process of introducing a new gambling bill that would impose stricter regulations.
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Poland legislators approve gambling law amendments
December 21, 2016
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017