Tag Archives: gambling bill
- State of Georgia casino gambling: Rep pushes for constitutional amendment, senator wants lobbyists to ‘declare every red cent’
January 13, 2016
A representative in Georgia is asking his fellow lawmakers to help him kill his casino gambling bill.
- Czech Republic details new gambling bill
October 14, 2014
The Czech Republic is in the process of introducing a new gambling bill that would impose stricter regulations.
- The Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Bill is Granted Royal Assent
May 19, 2014
The Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Bill has finally passed through the torturous trek of treacle that is the UK legislatorial.
- Interview with Sen. Lou Correa – Legalizing Online Poker in California
April 8, 2014
Becky Liggero is with Senator Lou Correa of 34th District, California, as he shares his thoughts on the new online poker bill.
- Weekly Poll Results – Sheldon Adelson’s backed Bill means?
April 4, 2014
In this week's poll, we asked our readers about Sheldon Adelson’s backed Bill and what it means.
- Payment firms to block unauthorized UK online gambling transactions; online bookies face horse racing Levy hit
March 5, 2014
Payment firms agree to block transactions from gambling sites not holding UK license; online firms facing mandatory UK racing levy payments
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017