Tag Archives: gambling advertising
- Sweet treats campaign ends in hefty fines for Aussie betting site TAB
June 16, 2017
TAB’s decision to offer free jelly beans has turned out to be a costly affair for Australian betting site.
- Richard Downey: Tracking Coming to Television Advertising
March 22, 2016
Richard Downey of The Mobile House discusses how television advertising can be an effective way for online gambling companies to advertise.
- Sportsbet calls for big cuts in Australian betting ad blitz
March 14, 2016
Online sports betting operator Sportsbet is seeking an end to the barrage of gambling advertisement in Australia.
- Topbetta pleads guilty to illegal gambling advertising over ‘No Lose Saturday’ campaign
February 23, 2016
A promotional campaign that Topbetta launched in 2014 is now causing trouble for the Australian sports betting company.
- Sweden proposes stricter gambling ad rules to combat international firms
April 4, 2015
Sweden's ministry of finance proposes new rules to restrict advertising by internationally licensed online gambling companies.
- Spain eyes restrictions on gambling ads; Italy’s “insignificant” ad revisions slammed
February 24, 2015
Spanish senate seeks increased curbs on gambling adverts and sports sponsorships; Italy's proposed ad changes "completely insignificant."
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018