Tag Archives: gambling advertising
- Sweet treats campaign ends in hefty fines for Aussie betting site TAB
June 16, 2017
TAB’s decision to offer free jelly beans has turned out to be a costly affair for Australian betting site.
- Richard Downey: Tracking Coming to Television Advertising
March 22, 2016
Richard Downey of The Mobile House discusses how television advertising can be an effective way for online gambling companies to advertise.
- Sportsbet calls for big cuts in Australian betting ad blitz
March 14, 2016
Online sports betting operator Sportsbet is seeking an end to the barrage of gambling advertisement in Australia.
- Topbetta pleads guilty to illegal gambling advertising over ‘No Lose Saturday’ campaign
February 23, 2016
A promotional campaign that Topbetta launched in 2014 is now causing trouble for the Australian sports betting company.
- Sweden proposes stricter gambling ad rules to combat international firms
April 4, 2015
Sweden's ministry of finance proposes new rules to restrict advertising by internationally licensed online gambling companies.
- Spain eyes restrictions on gambling ads; Italy’s “insignificant” ad revisions slammed
February 24, 2015
Spanish senate seeks increased curbs on gambling adverts and sports sponsorships; Italy's proposed ad changes "completely insignificant."
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018