Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy Entertainment Group says it has taken the worst Macau can throw at it
February 25, 2016
Galaxy Entertainment Group 2015 profit falls 60% but Q4 showed sequential gains across the board, leaving company "cautiously optimistic."
- Galaxy Entertainment claims biggest slice of Macau casino market share
November 5, 2015
Galaxy Entertainment Group claims Macau casino gaming revenue market share lead, while former king SJM Holdings slips to third place.
- Studio City in Macau gets 250 gaming tables
October 21, 2015
he soon-to-open Studio City in Macau has finally received its gaming table allocation from the Macau government.
- Galaxy Entertainment profit falls 36% but mass market offers hope
October 15, 2015
Galaxy Entertainment Group Q3 profit falls 36% but mass market revenue was "a positive surprise" as company looks to boost mass emphasis.
- MGM wants more tourists, casual gamblers for Cotai casino
October 5, 2015
MGM Resorts is going on a tourist-friendly route to get more people through the doors of its second casino in Macau.
- Galaxy turns VIP area into premium mass gambling zone
September 30, 2015
In preparation for the Golden Week, Galaxy Entertainment has turned its former David Group VIP area into a premium mass table gambling zone.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
December 21, 2012