Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- PAGCOR: Boracay closure won’t derail Galaxy Ent’s $500M casino project
March 19, 2018
There’s no stopping GEG from constructing a $500 million integrated resort at the heart of the Philippine island oasis of Boracay.
- Chinese VIPs bring better-than-expected 2017 revenue for Galaxy Entertainment
February 28, 2018
Net profit of Macau-based casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group soared 67 percent in 2017 as Chinese high rollers return to the premier gambling hub.
- Galaxy Entertainment eyes integrated resort on ‘world’s best island’
December 8, 2017
Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) is eyeing to construct a $500 million integrated resort at the heart of the Philippine island oasis of Boracay.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group posts $2B in Q3
November 9, 2017
Third quarter revenue of GEG climbed by as much 23% despite increased competition both in Macau and other neighboring gambling jurisdictions.
- David Group junket opening new VIP room at Galaxy Macau
September 22, 2017
Macau junket operator David Group continues its resurgence with plans to open new 10-table VIP gaming room at Galaxy Macau.
- Kevin Klayton: Make your property the preferred play destination
September 20, 2017
Kevin Klayton of Galaxy Entertainment gives his insights on how casino operators may be able to attract high rollers into their integrated resorts.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017