Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy Entertainment, Monaco’s SBM eye Japan casino push
March 29, 2017
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group inks partnership with Monaco's SBM to push for Japanese integrated resort license.
- Galaxy, MGM China announce pay hike for Macau staff
March 9, 2017
Two more casino operators are joining Sands China in giving their Macau staff a salary increase.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group boosts 2016 profit by 51%
February 28, 2017
Galaxy Entertainment Group reports 2016 profit up 51% despite only modest gains in gaming revenue thanks to tighter cost controls.
- Macau won’t renew 100 foreign casino execs’ work permits
January 26, 2017
Macau's labor boss tells legislature that it "will not renew" work permits of around 100 foreign workers in upper management positions at local casinos.
- Macau tourists lift “lucky” Galaxy profit in Q3
October 26, 2016
Recreational bettors and tourists, coupled with good luck, pushed Galaxy Entertainment Group profit higher in the third quarter of 2016.
- Galaxy’s Lui Che-Woo still punting on Macau
September 28, 2016
Things will no longer be the same for Macau as the embattled gambling enclave sees the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017