Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy beats income estimates to deliver over $300M first-half profit
August 26, 2016
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) continues its winning streak in the first half of 2016.
- Galaxy turns to big shoppers to beef up VIP segment
July 14, 2016
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. is now redefining the word “VIP” in its business vocabulary.
- Galaxy Macau launches low-denomination slots area for “medium-level” gamblers
June 28, 2016
Galaxy Macau launches new 128-machine low-denomination slots area; SJM Holdings' Grand Lisboa reports record slots jackpot.
- Sands’ Adelson, GEG locked in a casino word war
June 10, 2016
Sands China chief Sheldon Adelson and Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) find themselves locked in yet another heated word war.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group posts first quarterly profit rise since 2014
April 27, 2016
Galaxy Entertainment posts first year-on-year quarterly profit rise since 2014, adding weight to chairman's claim of market stabilization.
- Galaxy’s Lui Che-Woo wants high-tech, family theme parks in Macau
March 8, 2016
Lui Che-Woo built his fortune in casinos, but now the Galaxy Entertainment chairman is betting on a new venture: theme parks.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017