Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy picks up 5.3M shares in troubled Wynn Resorts
March 23, 2018
Macau-based Galaxy Entertainment Group has agreed to purchase nearly 5% stake in Las Vegas casino resorts company Wynn Resorts.
- After Boracay, Galaxy Ent sets sights on Japan casino license
March 21, 2018
Macau-based casino operator Galaxy Entertainment group is making a mad dash to Japan.
- PAGCOR: Boracay closure won’t derail Galaxy Ent’s $500M casino project
March 19, 2018
There’s no stopping GEG from constructing a $500 million integrated resort at the heart of the Philippine island oasis of Boracay.
- Chinese VIPs bring better-than-expected 2017 revenue for Galaxy Entertainment
February 28, 2018
Net profit of Macau-based casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group soared 67 percent in 2017 as Chinese high rollers return to the premier gambling hub.
- Galaxy Entertainment eyes integrated resort on ‘world’s best island’
December 8, 2017
Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) is eyeing to construct a $500 million integrated resort at the heart of the Philippine island oasis of Boracay.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group posts $2B in Q3
November 9, 2017
Third quarter revenue of GEG climbed by as much 23% despite increased competition both in Macau and other neighboring gambling jurisdictions.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018