Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Grand Lisboa will push number of Macau gaming tables to record levels
April 12, 2018
From now until the end of Macau's gaming table cap period, an additional 1,892 tables could make their way into casinos.
- Philippine lawmakers probe casino construction, closure of Boracay Island
April 11, 2018
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s decision to close the Philippine island oasis of Boracay has opened a box of problems for Galaxy Entertainment Group.
- Philippine president says no to casinos on Boracay Island
April 10, 2018
President Rodrigo Duterte has declared Boracay Island to be a land reform area following a six-month rehabilitation of the land.
- Galaxy’s Wynn investment is good news, but doesn’t make either a buy
March 27, 2018
The timing of Galaxy's Wynn Resorts share buy suggests that the Macau operator has been waiting in the wings for a while.
- Galaxy picks up 5.3M shares in troubled Wynn Resorts
March 23, 2018
Macau-based Galaxy Entertainment Group has agreed to purchase nearly 5% stake in Las Vegas casino resorts company Wynn Resorts.
- After Boracay, Galaxy Ent sets sights on Japan casino license
March 21, 2018
Macau-based casino operator Galaxy Entertainment group is making a mad dash to Japan.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017