Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- BRIEFLY: ARJEL bans more sites; Iowa to research poker; Galaxy Q1 results
April 21, 2011
French regulator ARJEL orders three more sites blocked; Galaxy Entertainment posts 10th consecutive quarter of earnings growth; Iowa to study poker
- Galaxy net profit drops 22% but Cotai casino still on schedule
March 31, 2011
Galaxy reported Wednesday its net profit dropped 22% last year but it's full speed ahead with the plans for their uber casino.
- Galaxy Macau to open while US State Dept. frets about junket operators
March 9, 2011
Galaxy Entertainment to announce opening date of Galaxy Macau resort - casino business; US Dept. of State releases report calling for extra scrutiny of Macau junkets.
- Sands China stock plunges on Macau move to increase casino scrutiny
November 17, 2010
Sands China stock suffers single biggest drop in a year on the news that Macau regulators plan to increase scrutiny of casinos and junket operators.
- Q3 lifts Las Vegas Sands, Galaxy Ent. Group
October 28, 2010
Third quarter numbers show Las Vegas Sands Corp. earning $168m v. a loss of $123m in 2009. Galaxy Ent. Group posts 115% increase in Q3 EBITDA.
- Galaxy Entertainment Completes Macau Cotai Project Financing
April 13, 2010
Casino operator Galaxy Entertainment has completed the financing plan for its $1.82 billion dollar casino in Macau’s Cotai area.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
December 21, 2012