Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Galaxy Entertainment net profit jumps 56% in H1
August 9, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group registered a 56 percent net profit increase in the first half of 2018, driven by record mass market and strong VIP segments.
- Galaxy launches IR school for Japanese students
July 31, 2018
The Mentorship Scheme will give Japanese university students in-depth knowledge on IR management through month-long visits to casinos in Macau.
- Galaxy’s $500M Boracay casino on track for 2021 opening
July 30, 2018
Not even the six-month closure of the idyllic Boracay has stopped GEG from proceeding with its $500 million integrated resort project.
- Galaxy Entertainment pays bonus to almost all non-management staff
July 23, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. announced that it is giving a “one-off special discretionary bonus” to about 97% of the employees.
- ‘Big Brother’ tracks Galaxy Entertainment staff’s social media posts: report
June 22, 2018
Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) is clandestinely monitoring every post that its employees make on social media in a very Orwellian big brother-like manner.
- Galaxy partnership could compete for Japan license
May 14, 2018
The Galaxy-SMB alliance is more than likely going to try for one of the three casino licenses to be awarded by Japan.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017