Tag Archives: Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Kevin Klayton: Make your property the preferred play destination
September 20, 2017
Kevin Klayton of Galaxy Entertainment gives his insights on how casino operators may be able to attract high rollers into their integrated resorts.
- Lady luck lifts Galaxy Ent H1 net profit
August 31, 2017
Net profit of HongKong-listed casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. (GEG) rose by 81 percent in the first half of the year
- Galaxy Entertainment Group eyeing Philippine casino project?
August 23, 2017
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group is reportedly looking to spend up to $500m building a Philippine resort casino.
- Health Bureau probes Galaxy Macau over possible smoking ban violation
June 23, 2017
The government of Macau is now looking into reports that Galaxy Macau casino resort have violated the special administrative region’s smoking ban.
- Galaxy Entertainment Q1 revenue up 5%
May 4, 2017
Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. has posted a 5% revenue growth in the first three months of the year on the back of a sustainable market recovery in Macau.
- Galaxy Entertainment, Monaco’s SBM eye Japan casino push
March 29, 2017
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group inks partnership with Monaco's SBM to push for Japanese integrated resort license.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017