Tag Archives: Gaimerz.com
- Gaimerz roll out networked P2P gaming solution called Desert Warfare
October 18, 2017
Esports and skill-based game developer Gaimerz has created a networked P2P gaming solution called Desert Warfare inspired by the online poker network model.
- Gaimerz.com offers complete P2P eSports white label solution to market
February 16, 2016
As Gaimerz.com prepares a full turn key white label offering, Lee sits down w/ the team to get the lowdown on the current state of affairs.
- Peer to peer eSports wagering site Gaimerz.com launches
December 22, 2015
Gaimerz.com becomes the first mainstream platform to offer eSports fans the flexibility to participate involving fixed wagers.
- Peer to peer eSports wagering site Gaimerz.com set for launch
October 27, 2015
Gaimerz.com will become the first mainstream platform to offer eSports enthusiasts the flexibility to participate in video game wagers.
- Peer to peer eSports wagering site gaimerz.com, set to launch
August 5, 2015
gaimerz.com enables eSports fans to create, post, participate in and wager on challenges based around the world’s most popular video games.
- Gaimerz.com Co-Founder Martyn Denney on Video Game Wagering
February 10, 2015
Lee sits down with the co-founder of Gaimerz.com, a global platform that allows video game enthusiasts to seek out like-minded individuals.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014