Tag Archives: G2E
- QTech Games heads to G2E to expand its Asian footprint
May 10, 2019
QTech launched an industry-first for a platform, whereby any operator can create their own tournaments across the entire QTech portfolio of products.
- G2E Asia further expands its offerings with Financial Technology Asia in 2019
January 15, 2019
Global Gaming Expo (G2E) Asia, the leading Asian trade event is excited to announce its newest show segment - Financial Technology Asia.
- Business numbers boom at Global Gaming Expo 2018
October 26, 2018
Global Gaming Expo (G2E) saw more than 27,000 gaming professionals visit Las Vegas October 8-11 for the world’s premier international gaming trade show.
- Investors Daymond John & Cindy Eckert headline Global Gaming Expo’s first innovation incubator at G2E
July 3, 2018
Self-made business moguls to hear pitches from students and start-ups at premier international gaming trade show in Las Vegas.
- G2E Asia 2018 day 3 recap
May 18, 2018
For the final day of Global Gaming Expo 2018, Stephanie Tower takes us to the record-breaking 37,000 sqm exhibition hall at the Venetian Macau.
- G2E Asia 2018 day 2 recap
May 17, 2018
Thousands of people continue to arrive at the second day of the Global Gaming Expo 2018 at the Venetian Macau to learn more about the future of gaming.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017