Tag Archives: fsb
- 1xBet shuts UK site following Sunday Times investigation
August 12, 2019
1xBet shuts its UK-facing site following Times' investigation; BBC report shows UK gambling customer complaints up 5,000% in five years.
- FSB enlists Play’n GO portfolio for definitive game suite
June 27, 2019
Award-winning sportsbook, casino and platform provider FSB has announced a new deal to roll out content from omni-channel slots specialist Play’n GO.
- FSB empowers Mark Jarvis with digital upgrade
May 28, 2019
Award-winning B2B solutions provider FSB has rolled out mjsports.bet, delivering its pioneering turnkey sports-betting and casino solutions in a new deal with Mark Jarvis Racing, one of the leading independent bookmakers in the UK.
- FSB elevates JenningsBet with digital upgrade
February 19, 2019
FSB has rolled out its pioneering sports-betting and gaming platform in a new deal with JenningsBet, the leading independent bookmaker.
- FSB powers Fitzdares with digital upgrade
January 9, 2019
Award-winning platform provider FSB has announced its recent roll-out of a digital sportsbook and online casino for Fitzdares.
- FSB is stateside to unpack latest strategy and products at ICE Sports Betting USA
November 26, 2018
Leading platform provider FSB is all packed and set to be on site at next week’s forthcoming ICE Sports Betting USA, which runs from 27-28 November in NY.
1xBet shuts UK site following Sunday Times investigation
August 12, 2019
The Football Pools elevates its games with FSB sportsbook
October 2, 2018