Tag Archives: FSB technology
- My Club Betting partners with FSB Technology to deliver enhanced sportsbook
September 3, 2015
MyClubBetting.com Limited will shortly unveil its new Sportsbook after partnering with FSB Technology (UK) Ltd.
- Betfair promotes Johnny Devitt as CMO; FSB appoints new senior project manager
May 5, 2015
Betfair has promoted Johnny Devitt as CMO while UK-based Sportsbook FSB Tech has appointed Richard Bosley as its new Senior Project Manager.
- FSB Tech unveils GoWager iOS application; Spiffx to launch IPO in Nasdaq OMX
March 19, 2015
FSB Tech announced its new fully-responsive sportsbook platform called GoWager iOS app; Spiffx to launch IPO on Nasdaq OMX
- The Guardian ends its sportsbook partnership
February 4, 2015
National UK newspaper, The Guardian, has ended its sports betting partnership with FSB Technology.
- Becky’s Affiliated: EiG Report – Innovation in Sports Betting with Richard Thorp
October 30, 2014
EiG was held in Berlin for the first time, a city whose vibe coincided with this year's focus on freedom, forward thinking and innovation.
- The Guardian launch sports betting site; FSB tap Mark Blandford as chairman
February 5, 2014
The Guardian launch Gowager sports betting site powered by FSB Technology, which just appointed Mark Blandford as chairman.
Mark Blandford on making the right investment
July 11, 2017
Victor Chandler’s BetLion roars into Kenya’s gambling market
December 8, 2018
Mark Blandford on making sense of IPOs
April 3, 2017