Tag Archives: FSB technology
- Mark Blandford: US market still needs sports betting expertise from outside
May 17, 2018
Mark Blandford explains why the lifting of U.S. federal ban on sports betting presents big B2B opportunities for UK and European operators.
- FSB Technology offer racing post content to clients
July 25, 2017
A full suite of integrated Racing Post content and data is now available to FSB Technology operators via their sportsbook and gaming platform.
- FSB Technology and Squawka agree sportsbook deal
December 7, 2016
Platform provider FSB Technology (UK) Ltd has signed an agreement to supply Squawka with a new fully-optimised sports betting service.
- Bookee’s Tinder-style betting promises “instant gratification”
November 17, 2016
New iOS app Bookee aims to dramatically streamline sports betting process by marrying betting with Tinder-style binary decision-making.
- My Club Betting Unveils Enhanced Sportsbook
December 18, 2015
Unique sports-tech company My Club Betting has unveiled its new sportsbook after partnering with FSB Technology (UK) Ltd.
- My Club Betting partners with FSB Technology to deliver enhanced sportsbook
September 3, 2015
MyClubBetting.com Limited will shortly unveil its new Sportsbook after partnering with FSB Technology (UK) Ltd.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014