Tag Archives: FSB technology
- FSB Technology offer racing post content to clients
July 25, 2017
A full suite of integrated Racing Post content and data is now available to FSB Technology operators via their sportsbook and gaming platform.
- FSB Technology and Squawka agree sportsbook deal
December 7, 2016
Platform provider FSB Technology (UK) Ltd has signed an agreement to supply Squawka with a new fully-optimised sports betting service.
- Bookee’s Tinder-style betting promises “instant gratification”
November 17, 2016
New iOS app Bookee aims to dramatically streamline sports betting process by marrying betting with Tinder-style binary decision-making.
- My Club Betting Unveils Enhanced Sportsbook
December 18, 2015
Unique sports-tech company My Club Betting has unveiled its new sportsbook after partnering with FSB Technology (UK) Ltd.
- My Club Betting partners with FSB Technology to deliver enhanced sportsbook
September 3, 2015
MyClubBetting.com Limited will shortly unveil its new Sportsbook after partnering with FSB Technology (UK) Ltd.
- Betfair promotes Johnny Devitt as CMO; FSB appoints new senior project manager
May 5, 2015
Betfair has promoted Johnny Devitt as CMO while UK-based Sportsbook FSB Tech has appointed Richard Bosley as its new Senior Project Manager.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015