Tag Archives: fsb tech
- Becky’s Affiliated: How FSB Technology solves problems for US-facing sports betting operators
5 March 2020
FSB Technology CEO David McDowell talks on 2020 plans and explains why his sports betting platform is perfectly suited for the regulated US market.
- FSB Tech assures Black Type customers it’s business as usual
7 January 2020
FSB Technology takes over operations of Black Type white-label after the 'marketing partner' decides to wind down its operations.
- FSB’s UK probe limited to “small number” of white label partners
27 August 2019
Online gambling tech supplier FSB says its cooperating with UK license review, sparked by concerns over "small number" of white label partners.
- UK Gambling Commission reviewing FSB Tech license
22 August 2019
The UK Gambling Commission announces review of FSB Technology's license as FSB's white-label partner Blackbet's UK-facing site goes dark.
- 1xBet shuts UK site following Sunday Times investigation
12 August 2019
1xBet shuts its UK-facing site following Times' investigation; BBC report shows UK gambling customer complaints up 5,000% in five years.
- Victor Chandler’s BetLion roars into Kenya’s gambling market
8 December 2018
BetLion, Victor Chandler's new online gambling operation, reportedly prepping Kenya launch after receiving approval from local regulators.
Kenya gov’t imposes new 50% tax on all gambling revenue
30 March 2017
SportPesa given the green light to resume operations in Kenya
5 September 2019
1xBet shuts UK site following Sunday Times investigation
12 August 2019