Tag Archives: Frontier Capital Group
- Frontier Capital set to relaunch Casablanca in the Philippines
March 12, 2019
Frontier Capital Group Ltd. has finally found the money to be able to reopen the Casablanca Casino in the Clark Freeport Zone in the Philippines.
- Frontier Capital’s search for Clark casino’s escrow funds continues
July 24, 2017
The fate of the Casablanca Casino in the Clark Freeport Zone in PH remains in limbo because its new owner, casino investor Frontier Capital Group.
- Frontier Capital’s ‘aggressive expansion’ dream ends after Clark casino closes
February 6, 2017
Failure to settle its remaining escrow has caused the demise of another casino in the Clark Freeport Zone in the Philippines, local media has reported.
- Former Genting Group exec joins Frontier Capital Group as executive chairman
April 19, 2016
Australia-listed casino investor Frontier Capital Group has appointed a former employee of Genting Group as its new executive chairman.
- Frontier Capital drops lottery venture in Mongolia
February 23, 2016
Australian firm Frontier Capital Group Ltd. has dropped its lottery and possible casino venture in Mongolia.
- Frontier Capital Group bets on proxy betting to lure VIP gamblers
January 21, 2016
Frontier Capital Group to employ proxy betting to lure VIP action at its new Philippine casino; Hilton coming to Clark Freeport Zone.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018