Tag Archives: Frontier Capital Group
- Frontier Capital’s search for Clark casino’s escrow funds continues
July 24, 2017
The fate of the Casablanca Casino in the Clark Freeport Zone in PH remains in limbo because its new owner, casino investor Frontier Capital Group.
- Frontier Capital’s ‘aggressive expansion’ dream ends after Clark casino closes
February 6, 2017
Failure to settle its remaining escrow has caused the demise of another casino in the Clark Freeport Zone in the Philippines, local media has reported.
- Former Genting Group exec joins Frontier Capital Group as executive chairman
April 19, 2016
Australia-listed casino investor Frontier Capital Group has appointed a former employee of Genting Group as its new executive chairman.
- Frontier Capital drops lottery venture in Mongolia
February 23, 2016
Australian firm Frontier Capital Group Ltd. has dropped its lottery and possible casino venture in Mongolia.
- Frontier Capital Group bets on proxy betting to lure VIP gamblers
January 21, 2016
Frontier Capital Group to employ proxy betting to lure VIP action at its new Philippine casino; Hilton coming to Clark Freeport Zone.
- Frontier Capital forecasts doubling of profit by 2018
November 20, 2015
Frontier Capital Group Ltd. is expecting to see its profit double two years down the road, thanks to its recent Clark casino acquisition.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017