Tag Archives: fraud
- The Kama insight series “Fighting fraud in user acquisition”
March 15, 2017
The subject of fraud has always been somewhat taboo, but recently the topic has started to be discussed more openly.
- Trendon Shavers pleads guilty to first-of-its-kind Bitcoin Ponzi scheme
September 22, 2015
The founder of Bitcoin Savings & Trust is facing up to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to one count of securities fraud on Monday.
- Marcel Luske and The Fight Against Fraud in the Poker Industry
February 12, 2015
Marcel Luske intends to tighten up security in the poker industry and will use his company Fortified-ID Holdings Ltd. to achieve their goal.
- Payment and Fraud Trends in 2015
January 22, 2015
Yuval Ziv, COO at SafeCharge, takes a look at some of the payment trends and challenges which companies trading online in 2015 will face.
- Poker Cheat Darren Woods Sentenced to 15-Months Behind Bars
January 19, 2015
Former World Series of Poker bracelet winner Darren Woods has been sentenced to 15-months behind bars for his online poker crimes.
- Darren Woods Faces 10 Years in Prison After Pleading Guilty to Online Poker Fraud Offences
October 27, 2014
Darren Woods faces a maximum jail term of 10 years after pleading guilty to fraud offences linked to online gambling.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014