Tag Archives: fraud
- Wynn Resorts sues fraudster over loan deal
1 November 2019
Wynn Resorts is going after a Canadian businessman after he has failed to make good on a loan and has plenty of evidence of fraud in his past.
- Author who wrote about Iowa lottery scam to appear in court
29 August 2019
Hot Lotto scam has led to several lawsuits, including one that is still in process against the Iowa Lottery and the Multi-State Lottery Association.
- Investigation launched against Rhode Island governor for IGT deal
22 August 2019
Gina Raimondo is coming under fire for her unilateral decision to allow International Gaming Technology (IGT) to control the state’s lottery and most of its video gaming activity.
- Bookies in Jaipur busted for activity tied to Betfair
8 May 2019
Law enforcement officials in Jaipur, India, have arrested two individuals they say were the ringleaders of major gambling syndicates.
- Convicted betting conman Chris Beek racks up almost 100 victims
23 April 2019
Chris Beek was sentenced to under six years in prison for his actions, which included a number of false identities he created cover his tracks.
- Kazuo Okada off the hook in $7M fraud case over ‘defective’ LED fixtures
21 January 2019
Justice authorities have cleared Kazuo Okada, along with several others, in the $7 million fraud case over the installation of LED fixtures in Okada Manila.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018