Tag Archives: fraud
- Bookies in Jaipur busted for activity tied to Betfair
May 8, 2019
Law enforcement officials in Jaipur, India, have arrested two individuals they say were the ringleaders of major gambling syndicates.
- Convicted betting conman Chris Beek racks up almost 100 victims
April 23, 2019
Chris Beek was sentenced to under six years in prison for his actions, which included a number of false identities he created cover his tracks.
- Kazuo Okada off the hook in $7M fraud case over ‘defective’ LED fixtures
January 21, 2019
Justice authorities have cleared Kazuo Okada, along with several others, in the $7 million fraud case over the installation of LED fixtures in Okada Manila.
- The Kama insight series “Fighting fraud in user acquisition”
March 15, 2017
The subject of fraud has always been somewhat taboo, but recently the topic has started to be discussed more openly.
- Trendon Shavers pleads guilty to first-of-its-kind Bitcoin Ponzi scheme
September 22, 2015
The founder of Bitcoin Savings & Trust is facing up to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to one count of securities fraud on Monday.
- Marcel Luske and The Fight Against Fraud in the Poker Industry
February 12, 2015
Marcel Luske intends to tighten up security in the poker industry and will use his company Fortified-ID Holdings Ltd. to achieve their goal.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014