Tag Archives: Francis Tam Pak Yuen
- MGM China braces for labor protest; casinos brace for Sept. revenue figures
October 3, 2014
Macau casino workers to call in sick on Friday at noon in mass labor protest; September revenue figures expect to be down 12% year-on-year.
- Macau casino revenue declines for second straight month, analysts say don’t panic
August 1, 2014
Macau casino revenue falls for second straight month, the first time that's happened in five years, but light seen at the end of the tunnel.
- Macau’s top finance official says no new casino permits until 2025
June 3, 2014
Macau's top finance official says no new casino permits for seven to eight years after the last new Cotai casino opens in 2017.
- Chinese official clarifies crackdown on UnionPay swiping devices, more arrests made by local police
May 19, 2014
Macau's top financial official denies that July 1 is deadline for eliminating illegal UnionPay swiping devices as two more arrests made.
- Macau exec hints at future of Macau’s gaming licensees after 2020
March 11, 2014
Currently, six gaming concessionaires have licenses in Macau and that is unlikely to increase when the current permits expire in 2020.
- Macau VIPs earn record low share of casino gaming revenue in January
February 16, 2014
VIP gamblers accounted for a record low 60.6% of Macau's casino revenue in January; Nomura says Macau market nowhere near maturity
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014