Tag Archives: France
- French Senator wants ARJEL to investigate “loot box” gambling
November 20, 2017
A French senator has prodded the gaming regulator to investigate the controversial loot boxes in video games, which many regarded as a form of gambling.
- French online poker cash games post biggest gains in six years
November 13, 2017
French-licensed online poker sites buck their downward trend by posting their best growth in six years, with cash games growing faster than tournaments.
- Vbet receives French online sports betting license
September 19, 2017
Vivaro Betting Ltd, which operates the Vbet online gambling brand, receives online sports betting license in France's regulated market.
- ARJEL starts poker shared liquidity movement with applicant process
July 27, 2017
Online poker operators who want to take advantage of the shared liquidity agreement between France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain can begin applying for a seat
- France sets online sports betting records, racing shows signs of life
July 26, 2017
France's online sports betting market sets new records for turnover and revenue, while online horseracing posts first gains in four years.
- European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017
Gaming regulators in France, Italy, Portugal and Spain announce they will sign an online poker liquidity sharing deal in Rome on July 6.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017