Tag Archives: France
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
February 21, 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
- French regulator okays Winamax sharing online poker liquidity
February 9, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL approves Winamax sharing online poker liquidity with the three other regulated markets who inked a liquidity pact last summer.
- France’s online gambling market firing on all cylinders in 2017
February 6, 2018
France's regulated online gambling market posts across-the-board gains in 2017, including the historically negative horseracing and poker verticals.
- French casino market a case of the rich getting richer
January 23, 2018
France's land-based casino market ekes out modest revenue growth in fiscal 2017, with Groupe Lucien Barrierre dominating the revenue chart.
- PokerStars allowing int’l players to join France-Spain liquidity pool
January 19, 2018
PokerStars' new France-Spain shared liquidity pool now open to players outside those markets who register via PokerStars.es.
- PokerStars first to launch French-Spanish shared liquidity
January 16, 2018
PokerStars becomes the first online poker operator to launch shared liquidity between players at its French- and Spanish-licensed sites.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011