Tag Archives: France
- France’s online gambling operators enjoy punters’ poor choices
15 November 2019
France's licensed online gambling operators report revenue up by more than one-quarter in Q3, thanks to more bettors making worse choices.
- France’s FDJ posts solid results ahead of privatization
7 October 2019
France's state-run Française des Jeux lottery and betting operator posts solid results in final financial report card ahead of November IPO.
- France’s online poker cash game spending tops €1b in Q2
29 July 2019
France's online gambling market reports solid gains in Q2, led by a 20% rise in sports wagers despite the absence of the FIFA World Cup.
- France’s online gambling market off to flying start in 2019
15 May 2019
France's regulated online gambling market charges out of the gate in Q1, setting records for sports betting handle and revenue.
- Tennis match-fixing net catches more suspects
25 March 2019
Seven French players were detained by police in France last week on suspicion of having thrown matches, according to reports.
- France’s online gambling ops were record-setters in 2018
16 February 2019
France's online gambling market revenue rose one-quarter in 2018 thanks to first-time World Cup bettors sticking around after the tourney's conclusion.
PMU told to change their name
2 February 2011