Tag Archives: France
- France puts Française des Jeux lottery monopoly on the block
April 10, 2018
France's government set to reveal its plans to private state-owned lottery and betting operator Française des Jeux (FDJ) sometime in 2019.
- PartyPoker, PMU get French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
April 6, 2018
France's gaming regulator okays two more sites for online poker liquidity sharing: PartyPoker and local race betting operator Pari Mutuel Urban.
- Betclic, Kindred win French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
March 16, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL okays online poker liquidity sharing by online gambling licensees Betclic Everest Group and Kindred Group.
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
February 21, 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
- French regulator okays Winamax sharing online poker liquidity
February 9, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL approves Winamax sharing online poker liquidity with the three other regulated markets who inked a liquidity pact last summer.
- France’s online gambling market firing on all cylinders in 2017
February 6, 2018
France's regulated online gambling market posts across-the-board gains in 2017, including the historically negative horseracing and poker verticals.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011