Tag Archives: France
- France’s online gambling ops were record-setters in 2018
February 16, 2019
France's online gambling market revenue rose one-quarter in 2018 thanks to first-time World Cup bettors sticking around after the tourney's conclusion.
- French online sports betting posts biggest growth in eight years
November 12, 2018
France's online sports betting operators post their best year-on-year turnover growth since the regulated market launched in 2010.
- French poker with another kick to the nuts as Cercle Clichy-Montmartre closes
September 28, 2018
The live poker scene in France is as dead as Roy Orbison after officials applied enough pressure to see the Cercle Clichy-Montmartre close this week.
- Winamax lose court battle, axe live tour, the war rages on
September 20, 2018
Winamax is forced to cancel their forthcoming live tour after losing a significant court case against a bunch of casino bullies.
- France’s online sports bettors wager over €1b in Q2
August 14, 2018
France's online sports bettors wagered over €1b in Q2, driven by interest in the 2018 FIFA World Cup and operators doubling their bonus offers.
- French bettors wagered €690m on 2018 World Cup
July 20, 2018
French bettors wagered €690m (€381m online) on the 2018 FIFA World Cup, more than they wagered on the 2014 World Cup and Euro 2016 events COMBINED.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011