Tag Archives: Francaise Des Jeux
- France puts Française des Jeux lottery monopoly on the block
April 10, 2018
France's government set to reveal its plans to private state-owned lottery and betting operator Française des Jeux (FDJ) sometime in 2019.
- French operator FDJ joins eSports fray with new tourney series
February 24, 2017
French online gambling operator Française des Jeux (FDJ) is entering the eSports market.
- French online gambling market posts 2014 gains thanks to World Cup
January 31, 2015
French online gambling market in negative territory in 2014 except for sports betting and tournament poker; France Pari, PMU and FDJ results
- Danish online gambling stats; OPAP agents strike; France at a glance
January 9, 2013
Figures from first nine months of Denmark's regulated online gambling market; OPAP agents strike over winnings tax; France at a glance
- German court backs ISPs; FDJ monopoly upheld; AP’s unpaid Norwegian tax bill
January 15, 2012
German internet service providers not required to block illegal web sites; FDJ monopoly upheld; former AP shell company hit with tax bill
- Chartwell has bad Q4; Française des Jeux has record year
January 29, 2011
Chartwell reports 30% drop in Q4 revenues and 23% drop on the year; state-owned Française des Jeux reports record €10.5b turnover, up 5.5% over 2009.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011