Tag Archives: Francaise Des Jeux
- French bettors wagered €690m on 2018 World Cup
July 20, 2018
French bettors wagered €690m (€381m online) on the 2018 FIFA World Cup, more than they wagered on the 2014 World Cup and Euro 2016 events COMBINED.
- Camelot is FDJ privatization frontrunner; hackers jailed
July 16, 2018
UK National Lottery operator is tipped as the frontrunner for the privatization of Française des Jeux's operations; Camelot hackers jailed.
- France puts Française des Jeux lottery monopoly on the block
April 10, 2018
France's government set to reveal its plans to private state-owned lottery and betting operator Française des Jeux (FDJ) sometime in 2019.
- French operator FDJ joins eSports fray with new tourney series
February 24, 2017
French online gambling operator Française des Jeux (FDJ) is entering the eSports market.
- French online gambling market posts 2014 gains thanks to World Cup
January 31, 2015
French online gambling market in negative territory in 2014 except for sports betting and tournament poker; France Pari, PMU and FDJ results
- Danish online gambling stats; OPAP agents strike; France at a glance
January 9, 2013
Figures from first nine months of Denmark's regulated online gambling market; OPAP agents strike over winnings tax; France at a glance
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
February 23, 2018