Tag Archives: Francaise Des Jeux
- French lottery, betting operator FDJ’s shares soar after IPO
21 November 2019
French lottery and betting operator Française des Jeux sees its shares soar in the first day of trading following initial public offering.
- France’s FDJ posts solid results ahead of privatization
7 October 2019
France's state-run Française des Jeux lottery and betting operator posts solid results in final financial report card ahead of November IPO.
- FDJ Gaming Solutions acquires Sporting Group
25 June 2019
FDJ Group has acquired Sporting Group which will strengthen FDJ Gaming Solutions' existing B2B business by adding market leading pricing, trading and risk management capabilities.
- NBA partners with France’s lottery operator
15 November 2018
The National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Francaise Des Jeux (FDJ), operator of France’s national lottery, have announced a multiyear partnership.
- French bettors wagered €690m on 2018 World Cup
20 July 2018
French bettors wagered €690m (€381m online) on the 2018 FIFA World Cup, more than they wagered on the 2014 World Cup and Euro 2016 events COMBINED.
- Camelot is FDJ privatization frontrunner; hackers jailed
16 July 2018
UK National Lottery operator is tipped as the frontrunner for the privatization of Française des Jeux's operations; Camelot hackers jailed.
Camelot wins 10-year, $2.2b Illinois Lottery contract
26 September 2017
Lottoland CEO slams Camelot’s “antiquated” offering
24 November 2016
Camelot targets $4B Illinois lottery sales in 2018
23 October 2017