Tag Archives: Francaise Des Jeux
- French operator FDJ joins eSports fray with new tourney series
February 24, 2017
French online gambling operator Française des Jeux (FDJ) is entering the eSports market.
- French online gambling market posts 2014 gains thanks to World Cup
January 31, 2015
French online gambling market in negative territory in 2014 except for sports betting and tournament poker; France Pari, PMU and FDJ results
- Danish online gambling stats; OPAP agents strike; France at a glance
January 9, 2013
Figures from first nine months of Denmark's regulated online gambling market; OPAP agents strike over winnings tax; France at a glance
- German court backs ISPs; FDJ monopoly upheld; AP’s unpaid Norwegian tax bill
January 15, 2012
German internet service providers not required to block illegal web sites; FDJ monopoly upheld; former AP shell company hit with tax bill
- Chartwell has bad Q4; Française des Jeux has record year
January 29, 2011
Chartwell reports 30% drop in Q4 revenues and 23% drop on the year; state-owned Française des Jeux reports record €10.5b turnover, up 5.5% over 2009.
- French market hit with more criticism
January 21, 2011
In gaming news, the French Competition Authority today came out to with their concern over the French market.
Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017