Tag Archives: Forbes
- Qtum’s Patrick Dai named to Forbes’ “30 under 30” list
July 25, 2017
The Qtum Foundation, is pleased to announce that co-founder Patrick Dai has been named to the Chinese edition of Forbes magazine’s “30-under-30” list
- Sheldon Adelson loses $622m, likely under the sofa cushions
March 22, 2017
Las Vegas Sands boss Sheldon Adelson tops all gambling interests on the latest Forbes' billionaires list with a net worth of $30.4b.
- Wynn v. Chanos slander suit dismissed with prejudice; Wynn gets Girls Gone Wild cash
March 4, 2015
Steve Wynn's slander suit against fund manager Jim Chanos dismissed with prejudice; Wynn to see some of Girls Gone Wild bankruptcy cash.
- Melco Crown wins Forbes awards; SunCity VIP room in Wynn Macau to open soon
February 13, 2015
Melco Crown Entertainment became the recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards; SunCity VIP room in Wynn Macau to open soon.
- What Poker Players Can Learn From Expert Businesses
November 12, 2014
Inspired by a Forbes article, Lee Davy turns it around and takes a look at what poker players can learn from businesses?
- Philippines’ richest people share casino ties
August 29, 2014
Three of the five richest Filipinos named by Forbes magazine are all involved in the blossoming casino industry in the Philippines.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017