Tag Archives: football pools
- Sportech announces sale of Football Pools division (again)
March 2, 2017
Sportech announces that it has (yet again) sold its Football Pools division, this time to private equity firm OpCapita for £83m.
- Sportech scraps sale of Football Pools to Burlywood Capital
November 1, 2016
Sportech scraps talks to sell its Football Pools business to Burlywood Capital, reportedly due to Burlywood's inability to raise funds.
- Sportech preps £97m sale of Football Pools business to Burlywood Capital
September 13, 2016
Sportech says it's reached a £97.25m deal to sell The Football Pools business to Sportingbet founder Mark Blandford's Burlywood Capital.
- The Football Pools goes-live with ‘Cash Out Pools’ from Colossus Bets
June 24, 2016
COLOSSUS BETS today announced that its pools products, ‘Cash Out Pools’, have gone live on both web and mobile with The Football Pools.
- NetPlay TV eyes £100m acquisition of Sportech’s Football Pools business
December 21, 2015
NetPlay TV asks for share trading halt as it discusses £100m reverse takeover of Sportech's Football Pools business.
- Coral extends with Scottish Grand National; Football Pools launches MatchXtra
December 8, 2014
Coral has inked a five-year extension of its sponsorship of the Scottish Grand National; Football Pools launches MatchXtra.
Bookmakers expecting 6 teams to challenge for 2013/14 Premier League title
September 25, 2013