Tag Archives: Football INDEX
- Football Index ad banned for featuring jailbait footballers
21 August 2019
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority bans Facebook promo by Football Index for featuring pro footballers under 25 years of age.
- NASDAQ and the Football Index become partners
24 July 2019
The partnership will allow soccer fans to buy and sell shares of players from across different leagues, using a trading engine offered by NASDAQ.
- Football Index enjoying record-breaking season as trading passes £200million during 2018/19
29 March 2019
The unique financial and football hybrid has turned over more than £200m in trades since the current season’s market opened on Saturday, 10 August, 2018.
- Football Index agrees Notts County front of shirt sponsorship
2 January 2019
Football Index has agreed a deal to become the front of shirt sponsor of League Two side Notts County for the month of January 2019.
- Sports stock exchange INDEX expands into Canada, Sweden
2 March 2018
Similar to the way a commodity exchange works, INDEX allows participants to buy and sell money shares of more than 2,000 football players.
- Adam Cole: Start-ups need millennials on board
18 September 2017
Adam Cole of Football Index discusses how start-ups will be able to spread the word about their companies.
Fili Wiese: Google is not against link building
19 January 2017