Tag Archives: Football Association
- Daniel Sturridge betting probe latest: cousin bet £10k on him joining Inter
19 November 2018
An update on the Daniel Sturridge betting saga with the Sun on Sunday reporting that the investigation is a result of Sturridge’s cousin placing a £10K bet.
- The FA claim Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge breached betting rules
14 November 2018
The Football Association has charged Daniel Sturridge, with misconduct after allegations that he breached their betting rules in January 2018.
- UK gambling industry slams FA ‘betting right’ cash grab
26 October 2018
The UK gambling industry gives a two-finger salute to the Football Association's pursuit of a 'betting right' on bookmakers.
- How not to fix a novelty betting market (UK football edition)
24 April 2018
The Football Association slaps six-year ban on former Lincoln City FC defender Bradley Wood for allegedly trying to manipulate novelty betting market.
- FA charges Newcastle United over Fun88 logo on youth shirts
22 March 2018
The Football Association charge Newcastle United FC with violating kit rules after Fun88 logos appeared on under-18 team's shirts.
- Football Association scraps Ladbrokes betting partnership
22 June 2017
The English Football Association has scrapped its official betting partnership with Ladbrokes and won't enter into any similar tie-ups in future.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
24 February 2018
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
6 September 2018
What makes bet365 so successful?
26 June 2013