Tag Archives: Football Association
- The FA claim Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge breached betting rules
November 14, 2018
The Football Association has charged Daniel Sturridge, with misconduct after allegations that he breached their betting rules in January 2018.
- UK gambling industry slams FA ‘betting right’ cash grab
October 26, 2018
The UK gambling industry gives a two-finger salute to the Football Association's pursuit of a 'betting right' on bookmakers.
- How not to fix a novelty betting market (UK football edition)
April 24, 2018
The Football Association slaps six-year ban on former Lincoln City FC defender Bradley Wood for allegedly trying to manipulate novelty betting market.
- FA charges Newcastle United over Fun88 logo on youth shirts
March 22, 2018
The Football Association charge Newcastle United FC with violating kit rules after Fun88 logos appeared on under-18 team's shirts.
- Football Association scraps Ladbrokes betting partnership
June 22, 2017
The English Football Association has scrapped its official betting partnership with Ladbrokes and won't enter into any similar tie-ups in future.
- John Terry substitution creates FA & Gambling Commission investigation
May 24, 2017
The Football Association and UK Gambling Commission are considering a match-fixing investigation after Chelsea and Sunderland conspired see more
Bookmakers expecting 6 teams to challenge for 2013/14 Premier League title
September 25, 2013
EPL week 4 review: Liverpool lashed; Chelsea on the rise, and more
September 11, 2017