Tag Archives: Football Association
- How not to fix a novelty betting market (UK football edition)
April 24, 2018
The Football Association slaps six-year ban on former Lincoln City FC defender Bradley Wood for allegedly trying to manipulate novelty betting market.
- FA charges Newcastle United over Fun88 logo on youth shirts
March 22, 2018
The Football Association charge Newcastle United FC with violating kit rules after Fun88 logos appeared on under-18 team's shirts.
- Football Association scraps Ladbrokes betting partnership
June 22, 2017
The English Football Association has scrapped its official betting partnership with Ladbrokes and won't enter into any similar tie-ups in future.
- John Terry substitution creates FA & Gambling Commission investigation
May 24, 2017
The Football Association and UK Gambling Commission are considering a match-fixing investigation after Chelsea and Sunderland conspired see more
- Football Association to push for racing-style betting levy
May 5, 2017
The Football Association is reportedly reviewing its sponsorship deals with betting and booze firms, while seeking a betting levy on football matches.
- Keeper’s pie consumption sparks UKGC, FA betting probes
February 21, 2017
A Sutton United reserve goal keeper's mid-match consumption of a meat pie sparks betting probes by UK Gambling Commission and Football Association.
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
Tabcorp losing faith in UK-facing Sun Bets betting site
October 27, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017