Tag Archives: Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau casino to open as The Drew Las Vegas in 2020
February 12, 2018
The long-mothballed Fontainebleau casino project to reopen in 2020 as The Drew Las Vegas following last August's sale of the unfinished property.
- Icahn unloads unfinished Fontainebleau casino for $600m
August 30, 2017
- Carl Icahn wants some chips off Las Vegas table, puts up unfinished Fontainebleau casino for sale
November 12, 2015
Billionaire Carl Icahn wants to get rid of the mothballed Fontainebleau Las Vegas.
- Echo picks new CEO; Packer invincible in Australia: online gambling on the rise
December 12, 2012
Echo Ent. picks John Redmond as new CEO; Echo CFO and Crown Ltd's James Packer exchange words; Aussie gambling on the decline except online
- Icahn Wins Bid For Vegas Strip
January 20, 2010
Billionaire Carl Icahn takes a piece of the Vegas Strip pie after entering the only successful bid for the massive strip project Fontainebleau.
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018
Man opens fire at music festival near Las Vegas’s Mandalay Bay
October 2, 2017