Tag Archives: FOBTs
- Layoff looms at Betfred amid FOBT stake reduction plans
May 16, 2018
Betfred are bracing for the possible impact of UK’s policy on fixed-odds betting terminals (FOBTs), which is expected to be announced this week.
- FOBT reforms will be the end of William Hill—Devlin
May 15, 2018
Roger Devlin, chairman of William Hill painted a bleak future for UK’s biggest independent bookmaker should the country proceed with its new betting rules.
- Hammond takes ‘expert’ advice to slash FOBT stake to £2: report
April 24, 2018
Chancellor Philip Hammond has accepted "expert recommendation" that FOBT stakes should be slashed to £2, according to reports.
- Northern Ireland bookie arrested for suspected FOBT violation
November 23, 2017
A bookmaker in Northern Ireland is facing possible charges
- A lower maximum at FOBT terminals will not stop gambling addiction
November 7, 2017
The United Kingdom is now planning to cut the maximum bet from £100 to something between £2 and £50. The exact maximum will be decided in 12 weeks.
- Coren-Mitchell gives the FOBTs a bashing; GambleAware expert on UK kids
August 22, 2017
The two-time EPT Main Event winner, Victoria Coren-Mitchell, gives the (FOBTs) a good kicking, & more on GambleAware experts advise
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Max Heinzelmann dies of natural causes, age 26
June 14, 2017