Tag Archives: FOBTs
- Layoff looms at Betfred amid FOBT stake reduction plans
May 16, 2018
Betfred are bracing for the possible impact of UK’s policy on fixed-odds betting terminals (FOBTs), which is expected to be announced this week.
- FOBT reforms will be the end of William Hill—Devlin
May 15, 2018
Roger Devlin, chairman of William Hill painted a bleak future for UK’s biggest independent bookmaker should the country proceed with its new betting rules.
- Hammond takes ‘expert’ advice to slash FOBT stake to £2: report
April 24, 2018
Chancellor Philip Hammond has accepted "expert recommendation" that FOBT stakes should be slashed to £2, according to reports.
- Northern Ireland bookie arrested for suspected FOBT violation
November 23, 2017
A bookmaker in Northern Ireland is facing possible charges
- A lower maximum at FOBT terminals will not stop gambling addiction
November 7, 2017
The United Kingdom is now planning to cut the maximum bet from £100 to something between £2 and £50. The exact maximum will be decided in 12 weeks.
- Coren-Mitchell gives the FOBTs a bashing; GambleAware expert on UK kids
August 22, 2017
The two-time EPT Main Event winner, Victoria Coren-Mitchell, gives the (FOBTs) a good kicking, & more on GambleAware experts advise
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Max Heinzelmann dies of natural causes, age 26
June 14, 2017
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017