Tag Archives: fnatic
- Fnatic & Rivalry.gg partner on responsible gambling content
August 22, 2018
Fnatic, has partnered with the esports betting organisation, Rivalry.gg, to produce educational content that teaches people to gamble responsibly.
- Benoit Pagotto: Brands must put their feet in the water
September 8, 2017
Benoit Pagotto of Fnatic explains why only a few brands are jumping into eSports despite its popularity.
- Fnatic secures $7M in funding from Celtics, Astros owners
April 12, 2017
Fnatic announced on its website that it has secured $7 million financing round with a board of investors, including James Pallotta’s Raptor Group Holdings
- Wouter Sleijffers: eSports turn ordinary gamers to heroes
August 3, 2016
Wouter Sleijffers of Fnatic gives us a glimpse of the life of professional video-game players.
- Manchester United Locked in Battle With Fnatic to Acquire eSports Team
June 13, 2016
News reports from are suggesting that Manchester United are locked in a battle with Fnatic to acquire an unnamed European Overwatch team.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017