Tag Archives: Florida Lottery
- Florida House Speaker preparing suit vs. IGT over lotto contract
February 15, 2017
IGT is set to square off with Florida’s Speaker of the House before over a lottery contract that will require the legislature to pay more money.
- Idaho State Lottery spies on vendors for Keno, other illegal games
September 13, 2016
The Idaho State Lottery is employing an unconventional strategy to understand illegal gambling games.
- Florida Lottery posts $532M record profit in July
August 8, 2016
In a press statement, the Florida Lottery announced that its profits grew by 17% in July compared to the same month in the previous year.
- Florida flirts with online lottery sales; Serbian Lottery conspiracy theories
July 31, 2015
Florida Lottery flirts with online ticket sales; Serbian state lottery under investigation after TV posts winning number before it's drawn.
- Florida Lottery makes plans for online gambling
August 11, 2011
In gambling news, Florida Lottery officials consider adding a mobile app, a new website, Facebook and Twitter for online gaming.
- Florida Lottery extends GTECH Contract
October 13, 2010
GTECH is set make some serious bank with the extension of its contract with the Florida Lottery.
IGT shares may have topped last year
May 30, 2017
Bally’s Merger with Scientific Games is GTECH-IGT’s Evil Twin
September 23, 2014
Launching a Sports Betting Site – Part I: The Right Software
September 19, 2014
IGT doing well, but that might not be good enough
March 7, 2017