Tag Archives: Fixed Odds Betting Terminals
- UK gov’t figures row over fixed-odds betting terminal stake cut
November 5, 2018
UK government figures go public with row over the perceived delay in implementing cuts to fixed-odds betting terminal stakes.
- UK gov’t minister resigns over FOBT stake cut ‘delay’
November 2, 2018
Tracey Crouch, the UK government minister for sport, submits resignation to protest perceived delay in cutting fixed-odds betting terminal stakes.
- Fixed-odds betting terminal stake cut delayed again (maybe)
October 25, 2018
The Guardian reports that the UK government will delay implementation of the £2 maximum stake for fixed odds betting terminals until October 2019.
- UK bookie Mark Jarvis spanked for gambling machine excesses
October 15, 2018
UK bookmaker Mark Jarvis Ltd reaches £94k settlement with UK Gambling Commission over customer's excessive use of fixed-odds betting terminals.
- Betfred’s FOBT tax victory could have serious online blowback
July 26, 2018
UK bookmakers Betfred have won a court fight with the local taxman that could inadvertently bring new limits on online casino play.
- William Hill draws flak for taking advantage of FOBT clampdown delay
June 27, 2018
William Hill has drawn the ire of anti-gambling campaigners this week over an email that encourages gamblers to punt more.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017