Tag Archives: fitch ratings
- Macau keeps ‘AA’ Fitch rating
December 20, 2018
Citing sound fiscal policy, Fitch Ratings maintained Macau’s ‘AA’ Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issue Default Rating going into 2019.
- Fitch believes Okada Manila could become leading resort
December 4, 2018
According to a report by Fitch Ratings, the Philippines-based resort “has good potential to establish itself as a leading integrated resort (IR).
- Fitch: Capacity rule stymies Japan gambling revenue
April 27, 2018
- Fitch hikes Macau 2018 GGR growth outlook to 13%
February 23, 2018
International credit watcher Fitch Ratings raised its outlook on Macau’s gross gaming revenue (GGR) for 2018 on the back of a robust mass market segment.
- Fitch: Mass market will continue to fuel SEA gaming in 2018
November 29, 2017
The gambling market in the Southeast Asian (SEA) region will remain robust next year with the mass market providing the needed fuel in the region.
- Fitch: 2018 will be a good year for gaming operators
November 28, 2017
International credit watcher Fitch Ratings is painting yet another rosy picture for the global gambling industry for 2018 amid a strong economic backdrop.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014