Tag Archives: fitch ratings
- Fitch believes Okada Manila could become leading resort
December 4, 2018
According to a report by Fitch Ratings, the Philippines-based resort “has good potential to establish itself as a leading integrated resort (IR).
- Fitch: Capacity rule stymies Japan gambling revenue
April 27, 2018
- Fitch hikes Macau 2018 GGR growth outlook to 13%
February 23, 2018
International credit watcher Fitch Ratings raised its outlook on Macau’s gross gaming revenue (GGR) for 2018 on the back of a robust mass market segment.
- Fitch: Mass market will continue to fuel SEA gaming in 2018
November 29, 2017
The gambling market in the Southeast Asian (SEA) region will remain robust next year with the mass market providing the needed fuel in the region.
- Fitch: 2018 will be a good year for gaming operators
November 28, 2017
International credit watcher Fitch Ratings is painting yet another rosy picture for the global gambling industry for 2018 amid a strong economic backdrop.
- Tougher-than-expected UK restrictions to affect Ladbrokes, William Hill: Fitch
March 23, 2017
Fitch Ratings sounded the alarm bells over dark clouds looming over the horizon of British bookmakers Ladbrokes Coral and William Hill.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016