Tag Archives: fitch ratings
- Fitch: Mass market will continue to fuel SEA gaming in 2018
November 29, 2017
The gambling market in the Southeast Asian (SEA) region will remain robust next year with the mass market providing the needed fuel in the region.
- Fitch: 2018 will be a good year for gaming operators
November 28, 2017
International credit watcher Fitch Ratings is painting yet another rosy picture for the global gambling industry for 2018 amid a strong economic backdrop.
- Tougher-than-expected UK restrictions to affect Ladbrokes, William Hill: Fitch
March 23, 2017
Fitch Ratings sounded the alarm bells over dark clouds looming over the horizon of British bookmakers Ladbrokes Coral and William Hill.
- Singapore casinos to have a “roughly flat” 2017 revenues – Fitch
February 3, 2017
“Weak” VIP segment will continue to plague the Singapore casino market this year, according to international credit debt watcher Fitch Ratings Inc.
- Fitch downgrades Imperial Pacific’s credit rating
January 12, 2017
Credit-debt watcher Fitch Ratings, Inc. has sounded alarm bells over the possibility that Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific will default on its loans.
- Las Vegas is global gaming market’s bright spot – Fitch
September 22, 2016
Las Vegas continues to lead the global gaming market, outpacing both the U.S. regional gaming markets and Macau.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017