Tag Archives: fitch ratings
- Fitch: Capacity rule stymies Japan gambling revenue
April 27, 2018
- Fitch hikes Macau 2018 GGR growth outlook to 13%
February 23, 2018
International credit watcher Fitch Ratings raised its outlook on Macau’s gross gaming revenue (GGR) for 2018 on the back of a robust mass market segment.
- Fitch: Mass market will continue to fuel SEA gaming in 2018
November 29, 2017
The gambling market in the Southeast Asian (SEA) region will remain robust next year with the mass market providing the needed fuel in the region.
- Fitch: 2018 will be a good year for gaming operators
November 28, 2017
International credit watcher Fitch Ratings is painting yet another rosy picture for the global gambling industry for 2018 amid a strong economic backdrop.
- Tougher-than-expected UK restrictions to affect Ladbrokes, William Hill: Fitch
March 23, 2017
Fitch Ratings sounded the alarm bells over dark clouds looming over the horizon of British bookmakers Ladbrokes Coral and William Hill.
- Singapore casinos to have a “roughly flat” 2017 revenues – Fitch
February 3, 2017
“Weak” VIP segment will continue to plague the Singapore casino market this year, according to international credit debt watcher Fitch Ratings Inc.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Singapore arrest 33 in online gambling sweep
November 28, 2016
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017