Tag Archives: fitch ratings
- Fitch hikes Macau 2018 GGR growth outlook to 13%
February 23, 2018
International credit watcher Fitch Ratings raised its outlook on Macau’s gross gaming revenue (GGR) for 2018 on the back of a robust mass market segment.
- Fitch: Mass market will continue to fuel SEA gaming in 2018
November 29, 2017
The gambling market in the Southeast Asian (SEA) region will remain robust next year with the mass market providing the needed fuel in the region.
- Fitch: 2018 will be a good year for gaming operators
November 28, 2017
International credit watcher Fitch Ratings is painting yet another rosy picture for the global gambling industry for 2018 amid a strong economic backdrop.
- Tougher-than-expected UK restrictions to affect Ladbrokes, William Hill: Fitch
March 23, 2017
Fitch Ratings sounded the alarm bells over dark clouds looming over the horizon of British bookmakers Ladbrokes Coral and William Hill.
- Singapore casinos to have a “roughly flat” 2017 revenues – Fitch
February 3, 2017
“Weak” VIP segment will continue to plague the Singapore casino market this year, according to international credit debt watcher Fitch Ratings Inc.
- Fitch downgrades Imperial Pacific’s credit rating
January 12, 2017
Credit-debt watcher Fitch Ratings, Inc. has sounded alarm bells over the possibility that Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific will default on its loans.
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Imperial Pacific concerned after construction worker’s death
March 22, 2017