Tag Archives: Fitch Rating Service
- Genting Singapore Samurai bonds now up for grabs
October 11, 2017
Casino operator Genting Singapore PLC has issued Samurai bonds as it prepares for the looming casino license showdown in Japan.
- Fitch paints a rosy picture of Macau 2017 GDP growth
February 28, 2017
Improved gaming revenues from newly opened casinos will propel Macau’s 2017 gross domestic product by 2.5 percent.
- Macau “poised for a long recovery” – Fitch
December 5, 2016
International credit debt watcher Fitch Ratings Inc. predicts a long recovery for Macau after finally hitting rock bottom.
- Crown detainment highlights Chinese VIP biz risk, says Fitch
October 27, 2016
Chinese VIP business remains to be a risky venture for global operators in the light of the detainment of 18 employees of Crown Resorts
- WMS, ACEP get prelim okay on Nevada online poker; Fitch says no fed bill in 2012
September 6, 2012
WMS Gaming, American Casino & Entertainment Properties receive preliminary okay from Nevada Gaming Control Board for online poker licenses.
- Caesars downgraded, possible Chapter 11 or Interactive unit spinoff ahead
September 5, 2012
Ratings agency Fitch downgrades Caesars Ent. from stable to negative over mounting debt concerns, suggests Interactive spinoff or Chapter 11
Caesars, Gamblit testing skill-based games in Las Vegas
March 30, 2017
Caesars comeback won’t last past 2020
May 23, 2017