Tag Archives: first sro
- Russia’s online bookmakers brace for 50% World Cup betting surge
June 12, 2018
Russian-licensed bookmakers expect 50% surge in activity during 2018 FIFA World Cup but also want government to do even more to improve their chances.
- Russian chamber of commerce welcomes bookies; gov’t admits domain-blocking failure
October 24, 2017
Russia's chamber of commerce forms new bookmaker subcommittee to address betting-related issues; Communications Minister says domain-blocking doesn't work.
- 888.ru sports betting site launches in Russia; new online lottery restrictions?
June 16, 2016
Launch of 888.ru -- no relation to 888 Holdings -- gives Russia two licensed online betting operators, while online lotteries face curbs.
- Russia’s bookmakers struggling to adapt to new online licensing, payment regime
March 23, 2016
Russia's bookmakers struggle to adapt to government's new online sports betting licensing, payments and advertising regimes.
- Russian online bookmaker traffic falls; factionalism delays online payment hub
March 15, 2016
Russian online sports betting traffic falls nearly one-quarter in 2015; betting operator schism delays launch of TSUPIS online payment hub.
- Online gambling sites face payment-blocking in Russia
January 23, 2015
Russia plans to channel authorized online sports betting payment processing through central channel, with all other payments to be blocked.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017