Tag Archives: First Cagayan
- New Philippines president says he’ll ask PAGCOR to revoke online gambling licenses
July 1, 2016
New Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte announces plan to "stop online gambling," order PAGCOR to revoke operators' licenses.
- Nevada judge vacates Las Vegas Sands’ $2.15m judgment against First Cagayan
February 9, 2016
Nevada judge vacates $2.15m judgment against First Cagayan Leisure & Resort Corp for unauthorized use of Las Vegas Sands trademarks.
- Taiwan busts “largest online gambling operation in the nation’s history”
January 5, 2016
Taiwan takes down "largest online gambling ring in the nation's history;" South Korean online gambling figure extradited from Philippines.
- Las Vegas Sands wins trademark infringement suit against First Cagayan
March 4, 2015
Las Vegas Sands wins trademark infringement suit against First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp over unauthorized online gambling sites.
- SBC Asia and AGB Monsoon Meetup Highlights
September 8, 2014
CalvinAyre.com takes us to the social networking evening Monsoon Meetup organized by Sports Betting Community Asia and Asia Gambling Brief.
- Monsoon Meetup on Thursday
September 1, 2014
It’s three days away for the much awaited social networking evening Monsoon Meetup on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
Conferences galore at the GES LatAm 2013
February 21, 2013
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018