Tag Archives: First Cagayan
- Philippines clips wings of online gambling licensor First Cagayan
18 December 2017
The Philippines' Cagayan Economic Zone Authority revokes online gambling licensing exclusivity of First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp.
- LRWC net income slump extends in Q2
15 August 2017
The continued exodus of online gambling locators from First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp.
- First Cagayan lost half its online gambling licensees to PAGCOR
4 August 2017
The First Cagayan online gambling licensing body has lost half of its licensees since PAGCOR introduced its Philippine Offshore Gambling Operator program.
- First Cagayan vows tech boost to retain online gambling licensees
20 January 2017
First Cagayan Leisure & Resort Corporation vows to spend millions on tech upgrades if Philippine online gambling licensees retain their CEZA licenses.
- Philippine online gaming industry still unsure where it stands
27 December 2016
Philippine online gambling operators and licensing authorities still scrambling to clarify where they stand legally following recent changes.
- Duterte to gambling sites: get POGO license or get out
22 December 2016
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has simple message for Asian-facing online operators in the Philippines: get a POGO license or get out of dodge.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018