Tag Archives: First Cagayan
- Philippines clips wings of online gambling licensor First Cagayan
December 18, 2017
The Philippines' Cagayan Economic Zone Authority revokes online gambling licensing exclusivity of First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp.
- LRWC net income slump extends in Q2
August 15, 2017
The continued exodus of online gambling locators from First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp.
- First Cagayan lost half its online gambling licensees to PAGCOR
August 4, 2017
The First Cagayan online gambling licensing body has lost half of its licensees since PAGCOR introduced its Philippine Offshore Gambling Operator program.
- First Cagayan vows tech boost to retain online gambling licensees
January 20, 2017
First Cagayan Leisure & Resort Corporation vows to spend millions on tech upgrades if Philippine online gambling licensees retain their CEZA licenses.
- Philippine online gaming industry still unsure where it stands
December 27, 2016
Philippine online gambling operators and licensing authorities still scrambling to clarify where they stand legally following recent changes.
- Duterte to gambling sites: get POGO license or get out
December 22, 2016
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has simple message for Asian-facing online operators in the Philippines: get a POGO license or get out of dodge.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017