Tag Archives: FinTech
- Spend your Bitcoin SV directly in shops with Zeux
March 7, 2019
Bitcoin SV is taking yet another step closer to make its goal of becoming an electronic cash system a reality, and it's all thanks to "forward thinking" fintech platform Zeux.
- Seasoned FinTech executive Ronald Martin joins BlockEx as COO
December 20, 2017
This week, former Bain Capital Executive in Residence Ronald Martin joined BlockEx, a FinTech company with a trading platform for digital assets.
- Fintech startup featuring bitcoin sets up shop in France
June 10, 2016
Ah, France. The land of pastries, romance, and at times, odd conflicts.
- Finnplay announces integration of Trustly Group AB payment solution
April 19, 2016
Finnplay has signed an agreement with European FinTech company Trustly Group AB integrate its online payment solutions.
- Struggles of traditional banks highlight the winning principle at the heart of FinTech innovations
February 5, 2016
FinTech services are creating problems for big banks with a revolutionary consumer-centric offering.
- Trustly to showcase new payment products at ICE 2016 London
February 1, 2016
Trustly invites you to stand N7-261 to witness the latest payment technologies that are revolutionising iGaming.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014