Tag Archives: Finland
- iPoker skins in Finland, Austria ink liquidity sharing deal
21 December 2016
Two skins on Playtech's iPoker network, Finland's RAY and Austria's Win2Day, ink deal to share online poker liquidity between the two countries.
- Playtech agrees FRV Finland contract
Playtech and Veikkaus, the lead brand behind the country’s enlarged FRV Finland group made up of the recently merged Veikkaus, RAY and Fintoto and more
- Finland merging three gaming monopolies into single state-owned entity
5 October 2015
Finland begins the process of merging its three domestic gaming monopolies -- Fintoto, RAY and Veikkaus -- into single state-owned entity.
- Veikkaus earns 40% of 2014 sales online; Cherry buys Finnish affiliate domains
3 August 2015
Finnish operator Veikkaus says over 40% of sales came via online in 2014; Cherry AB's Game Lounge pays €1.2m for Finnish affiliate domains.
- Finnplay Launches Sports Betting Solution in Ghana
22 June 2015
Finnplay today announced it has provided its sports betting kiosk solution to Ghanaian based betting agency Simplebet.
- Finnplay Expands Asian Games Portfolio with XIN Gaming
5 May 2015
Finnplay today announced it has signed a distribution deal with Asian specialist slot developer and provider XIN Gaming.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
2 March 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
19 September 2014