Tag Archives: FIFA17
- eSports YouTube stars plead guilty to offering illegal gambling
February 6, 2017
The first eSports YouTube stars to be charged with illegal gambling in the UK change pleas to guilty for offering betting with FIFA Coins.
- Dutch Eredivisie to follow Spain & France by creating FIFA17 eLeague
January 26, 2017
The Dutch Eredivisie has followed the example set by France and Spain by setting up an 18 team eLeague that will mirror course of 17 rounds of FIFA17.
- French Ligue 1 Creates a Mirror eLeague For FIFA 17 Players
October 25, 2016
The French professional football league, Ligue 1, has joined forces with EA Sports to create a digital league containing the same 20 teams.
- What Online Poker Can Learn From FIFA17’s The Journey
September 2, 2016
Lee Davy takes a look at FIFA17’s The Journey and puts his case forward for a similar type game to be introduced by an online poker site.
- Why I Believe FIFA Has The Potential to be The Richest eSport & Betting Market of Them All
August 23, 2016
Lee Davy looks into his crystal ball & predicts that the FIFA franchise will one day be the richest eSport and betting market in the world.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014