Tag Archives: Fertitta Interactive
- Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez looks even better next to these casino results
November 15, 2014
Q3 results from Station Casinos, Affinity Gaming and American Casino & Entertainment Properties, brought to you by Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez.
- Station Casinos says profit up in Q2 but stays mum on online poker numbers
August 7, 2013
Station Casinos sees revenue and profit rise in Q2, but execs keep mum on precise figures from Ultimate Poker operation.
- Ultimate Poker wins Nevada-licensed online poker real-money race
April 30, 2013
Ultimate Poker, the offshoot of Fertitta Interactive, becomes first Nevada-licensed online poker outfit to offer real-money play.
- Ultimate Gaming, SecureTrading earn Nevada interactive gambling service provider licenses
April 19, 2013
Nevada Gaming Commission approves interactive gambling service provider licenses for Ultimate Gaming, SecureTrading.
- Station Casinos posts profit in 2012, hopes to partner with Atlantic City casino for online gambling
March 20, 2013
Station Casinos shrugs off lacklustre Q4 to post a profit in 2012, the first full year of operations since emerging from bankruptcy in 2011.
- Station Casinos posts 3Q profit, buys controlling interest in Fertitta Interactive
November 14, 2012
The robust returns certainly reflects improved business for the company, particularly its earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and management fees, which hit $71.7 million this year, a 3.2% increase from the previous numbers a year ago.
Red Rock Resorts revenue jumps following Palms purchase
November 9, 2017