Tag Archives: Fernando Chui
- Macau chief forecasts ‘low’ single-digit recovery in 2017
November 16, 2016
Despite Macau’s promising recovery, Chief Executive Fernando Chui is keeping his expectations low for the city state’s gambling revenue next year.
- Macau government sees economic rebound in 2017
July 28, 2016
Will Macau finally see the light at the end of the tunnel after three years of suffering from economic contraction?
- Lionel Leong backs Macau govt GGR forecast for 2016
February 23, 2016
Macau Secretary for Economy and Finance Lionel Leong Vai Tac is backing the government forecast for casino gross gaming revenue in 2016.
- Macau chief exec says 2016 casino revenue could be 43% lower than in 2014
November 18, 2015
Macau chief exec Fernando Chui says 2016's casino revenue is expected to fall 43% from 2014's total if the current slump persists.
- Macau Tightens Belt as Gaming Revenues Fall Short of Target
July 28, 2015
Macau is ready to begin austerity measures as officials expect the city’s gaming revenues will fall short of the $2.25B target in July.
- Macau Chief Executive optimistic over future of gambling industry
May 11, 2015
Fernando Chui Sai On published a recorded speech with an optimistic message on the future of the Macau gambling industry.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018