Tag Archives: female poker player
- Life Outside of Poker: Jennifer Shahade – Chess
September 18, 2014
Lee sits down w/ the poker player, chess Grandmaster & writer Jennifer Shahade to talk about the inclusion of chess at the UKIPT & more.
- Life Outside of Poker: Ebony Kenney – Burlesque Dancing
July 22, 2014
Ebony Kenney is a fully-fledged member of the new breed of female poker players and has rather interesting hobby of burlesque dancing.
- Jackie Glazier: Flying Under the Radar
June 2, 2014
Lee Davy sits down with Jackie Glazier, to wax lyrical about important things such as golf, tennis, moving home, and much more.
- The Women in Poker Hall of Fame Welcome Allyn Jaffrey Shulman and Deborah Giardina
May 11, 2014
Women in Poker Hall of Fame have announced that Allyn Jaffrey Shulman and Deborah Giardina will be inducted as the Class of 2014.
- Kristy Arnett: The Next Female Star of Poker
April 17, 2014
Lee Davy sits down to talk to Kristy Arnett about her decision to leave her role at PokerNews to pursue a career.
- A Female Perspective on Poker: Kim Shannon
February 11, 2014
Kim Shannon is a freelance writer, editor and observational humorist. She has been playing poker professionally since 2005.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016