Tag Archives: Fedor Holz
- Fedor Holz Wins the Largest Buy-In Event in WPT History For $3.4m
January 5, 2016
German ace Fedor Holz has won back-to-back World Poker Tour High Roller titles, and over $5m in cash, after following up his Alpha8 win.
- WPT Alpha8 Las Vegas: Fedor Holz Wins $1.5m First Prize
December 22, 2015
Fedor Holz punches another hole in the superstar poker player card with his first seven-figure score in a live poker tournament.
- Kevin Eyster Wins 2nd WPT Title; Fedor Holz Leads Alpha8 Final; 21 Confirmed for Philippines High Roller
December 21, 2015
Kevin Eyster has won his 2nd WPT Main Event title, and in doing so inserts himself into the Hublot WPT Season XIV Player of the Year lead.
- WSOP Day 3 Round Up: Amar Anand Leads the Final 661 Players; Hastings and Holz are High and Jonas Lauck is Low
July 13, 2015
Lee filters through the excellent reporting by the WSOP.com crew to bring you the entrees and exits from the 3rd day of action in the WSOP.
- Calling the Clock: PokerStars Withdraw From Grey Markets, British Poker Award Nominees Announced, and Much More
October 6, 2014
Lee Davy rounds up a week that sees the nominees for the British Poker Awards, PokerStars withdrawing from "grey markets", and much more.
- Fedor Holz Wins the WCOOP Main Event
October 1, 2014
Fedor Holz is the new champion of the online realm after defeating 2,142 entrants to take the $1.3m first prize in the WCOOP on PokerStars.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014